Welcome to the LEOAffairs.com™ website which is owned by Bright Mountain, LLC (Bright Mountain®).
Acceptance of Terms
You are urged to carefully review the privacy policies, Terms or Use, and any other related documents and materials of any and all of the Third Parties providing any of the various online materials to this site.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this Agreement without notice at any time. It is therefore important that you read this page regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Access, Use, and Proprietary Rights
If you become aware of misuse of/on this website by any person, please follow the instructions at the Abuse and Violations Page.
If your access to LEOAffairs.com™ and/or their Bulletin Boards, Message Boards, Forums, Chat Rooms has been restricted or denied, please follow the instructions at the I am Banned Page.
Use: All visitors/users of this site are urged to exercise reasonable prudence in all interactions, transactions, and any and all other activities and/or conduct while using this site and/or contacting or responding to contacts made through use of, viewing, or employing anything made available on, included on, or otherwise accessible through this site, on this site or in any part of this site. You are responsible for conducting any necessary, prudent, appropriate, judicious investigation(s), research, inquiry, or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others.
You agree to indemnify and hold LEOAffairs.com™, Bright Mountain®, and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by LEOAffairs.com™, Bright Mountain®, and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification.
Proprietary Rights: The LEOAffairs.com™ logo and trademark, as well as other marks, trade names, trademarks and logos on this site, are the properties of their respective owners. All materials contained in this site are protected by international trademark and copyright laws and must only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. This means that you may only view or download material from this site for your own use and you must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices attached to the downloaded material. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and international copyright laws and Bright Mountain® owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such law, the copyright in the arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such Content or this site. Except as provided above, you may not make, copy, modify or create derivative works of the Content. In addition, you may not distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, repost, “and frame” the Content in any manner or sell or attempt to sell the Content.
The reproduction, duplication, distribution (including by way of email, facsimile, or other electronic means), publication, modification, copying, or transmission of material from this website is STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless you have obtained the prior written consent of Bright Mountain® or unless it is expressly permitted by this website. The material covered by this prohibition includes, without limitation, any text, graphics, images, logos, photographs, audio or video material, or stills from audiovisual material, music, sound, photographs, illustrations, icons, headers, data, information and software (collectively, “Content”) available on this website. The use of materials from this website on any other web website or networked computer environment is similarly prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this website can be made by contacting Bright Mountain® in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also strictly prohibited from creating works or materials that derive from or are based on the materials contained in this website including, without limitation, fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes, on-line postcards and greeting cards, and unlicensed merchandise. This prohibition applies regardless of whether the derivative materials are sold, bartered, or given away.
Registration, Password, My Profile
Registration at this site is voluntary on the part of the Registered User. At registration an email address and a password are collected; other actions or activities at this site may require additional information; for example: submitting a video will require additional information. When you register and use this site you agree to provide accurate and complete information, and further agree to keep your profile information complete and accurate.
Password: Registered Users supply a password when registering at this site, and assume sole responsibility for any and all activities and actions in/under their account and/or their password. Registered Users also assume sole responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of their password, account, and restricting access to their computer. You agree to notify us immediately of any security breach of your password. Bright Mountain® is not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your password.
My Profile: an individual profile area made available to Registered Users of this site. This area is provided for use by the User to maintain their profile and other related activities. Users assume complete responsibility for the confidentiality and maintenance of, and the content of their My Profile Area. You agree to notify us immediately of any security breach of your Account. We are not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account.
Bulletin Boards/Message Boards/Forums and Chat Rooms
You are welcome to post, transmit or submit messages and other materials (which includes, but is not limited to: uploading files, inputting data or any other materials or engaging in any form of communication in connection with this website) (collectively “Messages”) to bulletin boards, chat rooms or other public areas within, or in connection with, this website (collectively “Forums”). However, Bright Mountain® accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such Messages.
Bright Mountain® does not endorse and has no control over the content of Messages submitted by others to Forums. Messages submitted to Forums are not necessarily reviewed by Bright Mountain® prior to posting and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of LEOAffairs.com or Bright Mountain®. Bright Mountain® makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of the Messages in the Forums or the accuracy and reliability of any Messages and other materials in the Forums. Nonetheless, Bright Mountain® reserves the right to prevent you from submitting Materials to Forums and to edit, restrict, or remove such Messages for any reason at any time.
Bright Mountain® assumes no responsibility for actively monitoring Forums for inappropriate Messages. If at any time Bright Mountain® chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Forums, Bright Mountain® nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content of the Messages, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Messages, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any Message. In submitting Messages to Forums, you agree to strictly limit yourself to discussions about the subject matter for which the Forums are intended. You agree that Bright Mountain® accepts no liability whatsoever if it determines to prevent your Messages from being submitted or if it edits, restricts or removes your Messages. You also agree to permit any other user of this Website to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that other user’s personal use and not to restrict or inhibit the use of the website by any other person.
Forums, User Submitted Data/Content/Posts, User Responsibility
Forums: We do not make any representations or warranties as to, and do not have the responsibility to examine, evaluate, or warrant any User Content Submissions, Posts, and/or Advertisements in the Forums, or Third Party advertisements, or any and all other items made available on this site. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, communications, interactions, transactions, damaged items, disputes or any relationships between you and any other user, Third Party, person or organization (“your interactions with others”) and/or content on the this site.
Active criminal and/or internal affairs investigations will generally not be discussed in the forums unless they have already been exposed in the media. If an investigation is being covered in the media and is a topic of conversation in the forums, it will be regulated to a single topic (string) under the appropriate forum unless determined otherwise by a staff level moderator or higher. Notwithstanding, postings related to ongoing investigations will not suggest or recommend forms of punishment or discipline to affected LEOs so as not to unduly influence the outcome.
Person(s) and/or users posting and/or submitting any User Submitted Content assume sole and complete responsibility for such content, and such persons and/or users represent and warrant that they own or control all of the rights to the content, that the content is accurate, that the use of that content does not violate this policy and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and that you indemnify Bright Mountain® for any claims resulting for the content that has been posted or submitted. We retain the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit or remove any content or activity, including but not limited to User Submitted Content.
We assume no liability or responsibility and do not make any representations or warranties regarding the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content posted or submitted by users of this site, Third Party providers of any content. Users of this site that post or submit content grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display said content anywhere in any media. You grant Bright Mountain® and sub licensees, in their sole discretion, the right to use the name submitted in connection with said content.
Here’s an opportunity to voice your opinion, ask questions, become more informed, make a stand or engage in a healthy debate.
You agree that you will not submit Messages to Forums that:
- Are unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent, including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any local, state, national, or international law;
- Violate the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person. By submitting Messages to Forums, you represent to Bright Mountain® that you are the rightful owner of such material or that you have first obtained permission to submit the material from the rightful owner;
- Improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person;
- Are for purposes of spamming;
- Contain any virus or other harmful component;
- Are libelous, or an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or any other third party rights; or
- Are for commercial purposes or contain advertising or are intended to solicit a person to buy or sell services or to make donations.
You agree that any Message whatsoever submitted by you becomes the property of Bright Mountain® and may be used, copied, sublicensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, publicly performed, published, displayed, or deleted as Bright Mountain® sees fit.
You agree to release LEOAffairs.com and Bright Mountain® and our agents, representatives, affiliates, employees, and officers and their affiliates, together with their respective agents, from any and all liability and obligations whatsoever in connection with or arising from your use of Forums. If at any time you are not happy with the Forums or object to any material within Forums, your sole remedy is to cease using them.
User Responsibility: You are responsible for conducting any necessary, prudent, appropriate, judicious investigation(s), research, inquiry, or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others. You agree to indemnify and hold us, and all our agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by us, and/or all our agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification.
LEOAffairs.com, Bright Mountain®, and our agents, representatives, employees, and officers:
1) Are not parties to, do not participate in, and have no involvement or interest in the transactions, communications, interactions, disputes or relations between users of/visitors to this site.
2) Are not parties to, do not participate in, and have no involvement or interest in the transactions, communications, interactions, disputes or relations between buyers and sellers of items posted to any of the Forums by users or Third Parties.
3) Do not make any representation or warranties as to, and do not have the responsibility to examine, evaluate, or warrant the offerings of any Third Party or User Submitted Content, Posts, Advertisements, items, products, merchandise and/or services made available through any of the Forums or in any location of this site.
4) Do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, communications, interactions, transactions, damaged items, disputes or any relationships between you and any other user, person or organization (“your interactions with others”) and/or content of any of the Forums, or any content in any location on this site.
Moderators and Moderation
Bright Mountain® does not knowingly accept unsolicited submissions. If unsolicited submissions are sent to Bright Mountain® via this website, however, these submissions become the property of Bright Mountain® and may be used, copied, sub-licensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, publicly performed, published, displayed, or deleted as Bright Mountain® sees fit. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation, credit, or notice whatsoever and that by sending an unsolicited submission you waive the right to make any claim against LEOAffairs.com and Bright Mountain® and our agents, representatives, affiliates, employees, and officers and their affiliates or affiliates relating to unsolicited submissions, including, without limitation, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, or breach of confidentiality.
If at any time any content on this site is incorrect due to typographical error or is inaccurate information we retain the right to cancel and/or refuse purchases and/or orders placed based on such errors or information. We do not warrant that any content contained in this or related sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, free of errors or inaccuracies.
Children under 13 and Children under 16
This site does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children 16 years of age and under. If we learn that information has been collected from a child at or under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent the information will be deleted as quickly as reasonably possible.
Disclosure and Use of Your Communications; Electronic Communications
Visitors and Users of this site consent to receive electronic communications (e-mail) from us. We may communicate with Visitors/Users via e-mail or by posting notices to this site. Visitors/Users of this site agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications provided to you by us electronically will satisfy any legal requirements for communication in writing.
Prohibited Conduct: Registered Users, Advertisers, and all those who use of, make purchases at, and/or visit this site agree that they will NOT personally or in any manner effect or invoke any other party to:
- Harass, demean, stalk, threaten, defraud others at this site
- Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent, including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any local, state, national, or international law;
- Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any inappropriate or offensive content or materials including, but not limited to: pornographic or sexually explicit, threatening, hostile, violent, embarrassing, harmful, hateful, racially insulting, ethnically insulting, deceptive, defamatory, tortious, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content or material
- Post, send, provide, distribute, request, link, make, discuss, depict, or in any way make available any form of child, or any other, person or creature, abuse, cruelty, sexuality, exploitation, or any other related materials or topics posing harm to, or threatening the security of a child or an individual.
- Post, make, request, send, link, or provide inappropriate or unsolicited advertisements, offers, or proposals for services, goods, or any other commercial activities.
- Access or attempt to access another person’s account at this site, or impersonate another person of Bright Mountain® staff member.
- Obtain without permission or by hacking, or encourage another person to obtain user name(s), password(s), and/or any other information from this site; or provide any such information to a Third Party.
- Use any of the information or site features for anything other than what they are intended to be used for. This includes the exploitation of any issues or glitches at this site for personal gain.
- Interfere, or intentionally interfere with, the security-related features, the operation of this site, or a member’s enjoyment or use of this site; including trolling or any other such behaviors.
- Use this site, or encourage or entreat others to use this site for any illegal purpose or intent.
- Default on payments for purchases made at this site.
- Post, send, provide, request, link, distribute or in any way make available any content containing software viruses, code intended to damage, or otherwise interfere with any system, hardware, software, equipment, data, or any other information.
- Engage in misrepresentation of any sources, identification of, or content of information transmitted to this site, including false representations, or trademark, patent, or any other right or right of ownership infringement. For example: you are precluded from claiming as your own work anything created by another person.
- Attempt or encourage another to attempt to disassemble, decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or in any manner attempt to attain any source code, underlying algorithms, or original ideas or content of any part of this site.
- Attempt, or encourage another to attempt to conduct to violate the security of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services, including, without limitation: a) accessing data or logging into servers, accounts, or databases unintended for such user(s), or which the user is not authorized to access; b) to probe, scan or test the vulnerability; c) to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; d) to interfere via means of, but not limited to, submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited email including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header on any part of the header information in any posting; e) to use any device, software, or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere with proper functioning of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services.
- Taking, or encouraging another to take intentional actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this site, its services and content, server, or Third Parties or Affiliates.
Use of this site:
Ownership Notice and Usage Restrictions
This website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use only. All of the content, information, data, Third Party content supplied information, and any other information provided in this site is NOT intended for reproduction, distribution, sales or transmission by or for any business, commercial or public purposes. All materials that are included on this site are protected by their applicable laws (these laws include US and International copyright and trademark laws), and any unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sales of such materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Linked Websites, Third-Party Advertising Companies:
If you are interested in creating hypertext links to this Website, you must contact the Website Administrator at email@example.com before doing so. In establishing hypertext links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship, or support of this website or Bright Mountain®, including its agents.
If this site has provided links or pointers to other web websites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be implied that this site or Bright Mountain® is connected with, operates, or controls these web websites.
We take no responsibility for third party advertisements that are posted on this Website, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers.
When you visit this site third-party advertising companies may serve ads to you. These companies employ behavioral advertising techniques, and may use information about your visits to websites to tailor advertisements about goods and services to your interests. Unless otherwise stated your name, address, email address, or telephone number are not included in the information used by these advertisers. Please Click Here for more information about this practice, and to find out about opting out of targeted advertising from these companies. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Bright Mountain® shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this site.
By virtue of your accessing this site you agree that you are solely responsible for use of this website. In addition you further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bright Mountain®, any and all of its affiliated companies/businesses, suppliers, partners, licensors, and other parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of your misuse or use of this site, your failure to use this site, violation or breach and/or alleged violation or breach of these terms, or the violation or breach and/or alleged violation or breach of the any persons or entities rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, or any other proprietary right), or any breach of the warranties, representations, and covenants made by you herein.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO VISITORS/USERS “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OR ACCURACY OF THIS SITE, OR OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED ON, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. FURTHER, BRIGHT MOUNTAIN®, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS SITE AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, THEIR SERVERS, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE FREE OF ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, BUGS, WORMS, OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ITEMS. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE, THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FROM ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BRIGHT MOUNTAIN®, ANY AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES/BUSINESSES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AND OTHER PARTIES, TOGETHER WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES, FAILURES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, OR COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURES OR FOR THE THEFT, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR NETWORK.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OR MATERIAL FOUND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING SUCH CONDUCT OR MATERIAL TRANSMITTED BY ANY MENAS BY ANY OTHER PERSON.
VISITORS/USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT THEY USE THIS SITE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Reservation of Rights
Modifications to Service
Bright Mountain® retains the right to temporarily or permanently, and in part or in whole, change, modify or discontinue LEOAffairs.com™ and/or any content on this site at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Choice of Law and Choice of Forum
Other: This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Applicable Laws And Governing Language: Any person(s) who elect to access this site from outside of the United States of America do so at their own initiative, and by such election and initiative are assuming the responsibility for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use and access of this site. The Terms if Use herein disclosed are governed by and constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United States of America, and are without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Any questions or comments regarding, or problems with, this website should be sent to the Website Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.