If your access to the LEOAFFAIRS.COM™ Message Board area has been BANNED or RESTRICTED and you desire to have it reinstated, please complete the following Steps:
1. Access http://boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=LEOAFFAIRS and post a test message using your initials as the User Name.
2. Send a private email to Mod 1 at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to know why you were Banned and ask to be reinstated if that is your desire. You MUST include the following information:
- your Full Name (first and last name) along with your Contact Information (email address and at least one telephone number);
- the particular Message Board you normally access and were probably Banned from as well as specifics on the String/Topic/Subject, Content, Date, Time and User Name in your post;
- confirm to Mod 1 that you have completed Step 1 above.
DO NOT ACCESS LEOAFFAIRS.COM IF YOU’VE BEEN BANNED
Offenses against computer users.–
(1) Whoever willfully, knowingly, and without authorization accesses or causes to be accessed any computer, computer system, or computer network; or whoever willfully, knowingly, and without authorization denies or causes the denial of computer system services to an authorized user of such computer system services, which, in whole or part, is owned by, under contract to, or operated for, on behalf of, or in conjunction with another commits an offense against computer users.
(2)(a) Except as provided in this subsection, an offense against computer users is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(b) If the offense is committed for the purposes of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud or to obtain any property, then the offender is guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s.775.083, or s. 775.084.
Thanks for your support!